Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Ombre Stenciled Backgrounds

I have so much fun with ink blending that this week's Make-It-Monday at Papertrey Ink was right up my alley.  I have slowly been collecting stencils but have not yet purchased the new PTI stencil set, however they are on my wishlist.  Therefore, I used a Hero Arts stencil for this card.  I have used PTI Raspberry Fizz, PTI Berry Sorbet and Stampabilities Mustard ink for my blended background.

Products Used:
Papertrey Ink Keep It Simple Frames
Papertrey Ink: Little Labels Stamp Set
Papertrey Ink: Fab Flakes Stamp Set & dies
Papertrey Ink: Bold Blossoms Stamp Set & dies 
Hero Arts Stencil
Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Sequins

7 comments:

Marcia Hill March 2, 2016 at 4:46 AM  

I love your background...what a beautiful stencil you used! And your colors are SO bright and vibrant...a really lovely, lovely card!! :0)

crafts by jeni jenne March 2, 2016 at 6:33 AM  

WOW! Your blending is flawless! Beautiful card, Dolores.

Nancy Penir March 2, 2016 at 1:24 PM  

Beautiful stenciled bg! love the colors you were able to get with your blending!

Colleen March 3, 2016 at 8:48 AM  

Amazing card, gorgeous background and those "flowers" are stunning!!

Patti March 3, 2016 at 6:15 PM  

Beautiful stencil! and Ombre background you achieved with it!! I love the bright and joyful look of your card.

Patti

victoria h March 5, 2016 at 12:53 AM  

fab card- love the background

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP