Saturday, August 15, 2015

Papertrey Ink - Create Along with Us Challenge

As I have watched the release for Papertrey Ink unveil this month there are definitely a few products I would love to have.  In particular I have the twig wreath stamp set on my mind and have already imagined some fun cards with that product.  Therefore, I had to create a card with a wreath for the challenge.  This one I put together using the Mini Blooms stamp set and the sentiment form Autumn Hills.  Without a circle base I decided to trace a light green circle with a pale green colored pencil, it gave me a nice shape to follow. 



3 comments:

Kathryn A August 15, 2015 at 5:27 PM  

I saw this thumbnail, and knew I'd have to check it out! What a great wreath! Wow--must have taken you awhile... It was obviously worth it, though ;)

Marcia Hill August 16, 2015 at 6:25 AM  

Beautiful, beautiful wreath, and totally loving all the gorgeous colors you used! Makes me want a wreath with these same colors for my front door this Fall! :0)

Karen C. August 16, 2015 at 3:51 PM  

Wow! What an awesome wreath. I'm wondering if you masked all of those flowers as you stamped around the circle? It's a masterpiece!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP