Friday, April 10, 2015

Ombre Stamping

The Papertrey Ink Ombre Stamping challenge for this week's Make-It-Monday gave me a change to mix some pretty purples together for a Thank you card.  I used a sponge dauber to apply my inks to the small Life is Beautiful butterfly stamp.  I then die cut the butterflies and then added a simple background.  A few rhinestone sparkles finished my card.


Products Used:
Papertrey Ink Life is Beautiful Stamp Set and Dies
Papertrey Ink Swoosh Stamp Set
Sampabilities Lavender Pigment Ink
ColorBox Boysenberry Pigment Ink
Stampin'Up Elegant Eggplant Dye Ink

2 comments:

Marcia Hill April 10, 2015 at 5:02 PM  

Beautiful, beautiful butterflies! Really love the shades of purples you used...they really "pop" against your background! :0)

Laurie April 13, 2015 at 7:59 AM  

Beautiful! I love the deep purples!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP