Saturday, January 10, 2015

Creative Corners - Make It Monday #196

This weeks Make-It-Monday challenge was to create interesting corners on a card rather than applying a design to the center.  It seemed like a great opportunity to use the cute flower stamps that were the Papertrey Ink December Freebie.  For my background I cut out my Harlequin Die cover plate and then used it as a stencil.


The color inspiration palette was so pretty this month I also tried out a birthday card in the spirit of this theme.


My card was based on this great sketch below.

And here is the finished card.





1 comments:

Kathryn A January 10, 2015 at 8:32 PM  

Wow! Your cards are really beautiful! And not just this week's, but your "a la carte" cards from last week, as well! I may be Case-into you ;)

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP