Friday, October 17, 2014

Make it Monday #184 with Papertrey Ink

Danielle Flanders at Papertrey Ink had a really fun idea this week with the Make It Monday video. She created some beautiful tags that I just loved!  The tags had leaf die cuts with the edges dipped in gold embossing powder for a shimmery look.  I decided to try out her design suggestion with a thank you card. Here is my card.  I stamped a flower design from my Papertrey Ink Autumn Abundance stamp set on a die cut and colored it with distress markers. Then I used a second die cut slightly larger for a mat.  I put silver embossing just on my edges of the mat.


2 comments:

Danielle Flanders October 17, 2014 at 7:06 PM  

Really, really pretty. Love how it frames out the image and adds such sparkle!
Danielle

Greta October 17, 2014 at 8:01 PM  

The silver edges are beautiful--lovely card!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP