Friday, September 12, 2014

Inspired by Papertreyink Embossing

I have revisited making greeting cards and have really enjoyed the stamps at a store I recently discovered.  Papertreyink has some lovely designs and on various Mondays they share techniques.  I watched a recent demo that used embossing and resist inking to decorate a card.  That inspired me to emboss a tree design (a stamp from Papertreyink) and watercolor the background.  Here is my finished card.

My thanks to the talented people at Papertreyink for sharing such fun ideas!

1 comments:

Eliaz Beth September 18, 2014 at 5:00 AM  

I watched a recent demo that used embossing and resist inking to decorate a card. That inspired me to emboss a tree design (a stamp from Papertreyink) and watercolor the background. Here is my finished card. Paper Roses

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP